- Correct Italian for “Rate” on Invoices/Quotes to “Prezzo”
- Increase maximum Item Qty to 999,999
- Add Botswana Pula currency (BWP)
(2 Feb 2017)
- Correct display of “hours” UOM when adding Timesheet entries to Invoices.
- Amendment to Dutch translation of “Immediate” Terms.
- Correct Invoice Totals for Credit Notes.
(20 April 2015)
- Adjust alignment of Invoice Totals (move 1 character to the left) to meet printer margins.
- Added Swedish Translation (add to Website)
- Advanced Setting to specify database location and allow “networked” Invoicing.
- Release of 2nd version of Busy Bee Invoicing to allow 2 separate copies to run on single machine.
(28 Apr 2014)
- Add “THB” currency symbol (for Thai Baht)
(9 Mar 2014)
- Reduce width of Invoice lines print area to allow for printer margins.
- New “Quick Report” feature for Payments
(2 Mar 2014)
- Add “PAID” to Invoice Terms
- Remove “greyed out” dates in Payments
- Adjust Invoice Grid column widths – increase Qty, decrease Discount.
- Allow for long Customer Names in PDF Quotes
- New ‘Quick Report’ feature for Quotes & Invoices
- Allow Payment entry by Customer OR Invoice Number
(24 Dec 2013)
- Expand Notes field in Invoices and Quotes screens
- Remove Weekday from PDF Invoice & Quote Dates
- Allow horizontal scrolling on Invoices & Quotes tabs to accommodate small screens.
- Reduce horizontal spacing on Invoice Add screen and change Invoice Line Date format to accommodate small screens.
(29 Sep 2013)
- Fix bug with column sorting in Employees tab
- Improve Performance
- Archiving – Invoices, Quotes, Payments, Statements
- Add Reset button to Payments screen
- Change date format on Payments screen
- Add “late” status to Invoices
(1 Sep 2013)
- Bug fix – Invoice Date display on PDFs
(7 Aug 2013)
- Refresh Customer List in Jobs screen when new Customers added
- Reopen app at last used size and position.
- Remove paragraph indent on PDF Notes sections.
- Allow update of Invoice status to Paid via Payments screen
- Display Totals on main Quotes screen
- Display Subtotal (pre-tax total) and Total Tax on main Invoices Screen
- Display footer text on all PDF Documents
- Ability to flag Customers as tax-exempt and default Quote/Invoice to non-taxable.
- Include Customer in Invoice/Quote filters
(6 Aug 2013)
- Reset PO Number to blank for new Invoice
- Fix Display of future dated Invoices/Quotes on main screens
- Add Czech Koruna to currency list.
- Increase maximum length of logo to 900 pixels.
(16 Jun 2013)
- Add Zambian Kwacha, Danish Krone and Bahamian Dollar to Currency list
- Fix issue with display of blank currency code on Statements
- Change sort order of Quotes to sort by Quote Number, to ensure that latest Quotes are displayed at the top of the list.
(22 Jan 2013)
- Fix line spacing issue on Notes.
- Danish Translation.
- Allow hyperlink in Notes sections (using <a url="http URL here">Link Text Here </a> notation)
(23 Dec 2012)
- Change sort order on some Combo Boxes: Sort Customers by Name in Payments, Jobs, and Customers (Billing Customer) screens. Change sort order of Search tab.
- Fix issue with US Letter size documents being created as A4 size.
- Remove display of “\r” in Footer text when text contains carriage returns.
(16 Sep 2012)
- Fix bugs with html text going across pages and page width
- Fix Linux display of special characters on PDF docs
(17 Jul 2012)
- Allow use of basic HTML tags in all PDF Notes (i.e. on Invoice, Packing List, Quotes & Statements)
- Correction to Slovenian Translation
- Correct alignment issue on PDF Documents with special characters.
- Change Invoice footer text to use chosen font.
(19 Jun 2012)
- Bug fix with Packing List not working if there are no Packing List Notes.
- Slovenian Translation
- Quotes – Give error message if user attempts to add Item without first selecting a Customer
(7 May 2012)
- New PDF Document – Packing List
- Change english “Terms of Services – …” to “Terms – …”
- Jobs tab – display Customer Name instead of Customer ID on Jobs List
(24 April 2012)
- Payments tab: On the Invoices drop-down list, do not include Invoices with a status of ‘paid’.
- Move pop-up Items window (for both Invoices and Quotes) to accommodate smaller screens.
- Fix bug occurring when Quote total is not found.
- Correct the sequencing of Timesheet entries (within a single date) so they appear in order on Invoice.
- Include United Arab Emirates Dirham currency.
(29 Jan 2012)
- Fix bug with non-taxable items.
- Change PDF text colour to Black.
(9 Nov 2011)
- Allow Importing of Items and Customers from Spreadsheet (CSV file).
- Non-taxable items.
- Internal Item Notes.
- Remove restriction that limited maximum timesheet hours per entry to 24.
- Change date format on Invoice Lines to use abbreviated Month (only applies to line dates, not to the Invoice Header Date).
(7 Nov 2011)
- Fix bug with display of old paid Invoices.
- Display total Job Hours on Jobs tab.
(20 Oct 2011)
- Allow long customer names to wrap over multiple lines.
- Translate Statement line descriptions/references.
- Fix bug with display of Billing Customer on Customers tab.
(25 Sep 2011)
- Bug fix – Quotes.
(29 Aug 2011)
- Allow negative taxes.
- Allow Item details to be modified after adding to Invoice/Quote.
- Correct bug with display of Payment amounts on Invoices.
(29 Aug 2011)
- Display future-dated Invoices in list.
- Expand ‘Rate’ column on Invoices.
- Include Saudi Riyal currency (symbol ‘SR’, code ‘SAR’)
(7 July 2011)
- Fix bug with incorrect Amount due on some Invoices
(26 May 2011)
- Increase length of header section on Statement to accommodate longer Customer address details
- Set balance on PDF Statement to 2dp
- Fix bug with display of Paid Amount on Invoice PDF
- Remove Job ID from Job drop-down list in Timesheets
- Remove sorting of Invoice Items, i.e. leave them in order as entered (does not affect Timesheet items)
- On Quotes screen, sort drop-down Customer list by Customer Name
(17 May 2011)
- Customer Statements
- When entering key, strip out any spaces.
- Only do Invoice validations if the box is ticked, i.e. taxes, discount and shipping.
- Add ‘Reset’ button for Invoice & Quote Date ranges
- Increase width of Notes on PDF Invoices & Quotes
- Ensure that timesheet entries are sorted correctly by date on Invoices
- Include Status selection for Invoices & Quotes lists, e.g. to only view Paid invoices
- Add currencies: Bosnian Mark, Macedonian Dollar, Serbian Dinar
- Allow future dated timesheet entries
- Expand Items window in Quotes & Invoices and increase width of Description column.
- Include Bosnian translation
(20 April 2011)
- Rounding correction for Timesheet entries on Invoices
- Correction to items with long descriptions being added to Invoices and Quotes.
(8 Jan 2011)
- Allow date range selection of Invoices/Quotes/Payments
- Display totals for Invoices/Payments
- Extend Items window in Quotes
- Sort Invoices by Invoice Number (descending) so that latest Invoices are always at the top.
- Disable Edit tab if no grid line selected
- Update display of Timesheet Totals
- Corrections to Spanish translation
- Corrections to German translation
(13 Dec 2010)
- Ability to convert Quotes to Invoices
- Display Payments and Invoice Balance on Invoices
- Include Costa Rican Colon currency symbol and code.
- Extend Items window when adding items to Invoice
- Fix bug – when entering Invoice, don’t allow Items to be added until Customer is selected
- Change Payments grid to display Customer Name instead of Customer Number.
- Change Invoices, Quotes and Payments grid sort order to show latest entries first
- Hide discount column if no discounts – on both Invoices and Quotes
(06 Nov 2010)
- Correct display of Totals when Invoice/Quote totals go across pages.
- Allow negative Invoice Quantities to be entered (i.e. a Credit Note).
(06 Sep 2010)
- Corrections to Spanish translation.
- In Quotes allow Item quantities to be added with decimal places (previously only allowed integers).
(22 Aug 2010)
- Corrections to Dutch translation.
- Include Brazilian currency.
- Add Brazilian Portuguese translation.
(15 Aug 2010)
- Fix Rounding issue on Quote & Invoice PDF
- Add CHF currency symbol (Swiss Francs)
- Add PHP currency code (Philippine Peso).
- If user selects no Currency Code, display blank (previously displayed as “None”)
(8 Aug 2010)
- Move Customer Address on Invoice and Quote Documents to fit DL sized envelope window.
(2 Aug 2010)
(27 Jun 2010)
- Added Norwegian translation & currency, NOK
- Display of Company Name and Address on PDF documents is now optional (see ‘Settings’)
- Allow change in font size (see ‘Settings’)
- Allow Item UOM to be optional when adding/modifying Items.
- Allow selection of page size (A4 or US Letter, see ‘Settings’)
- Fix print margins.
- Check for new settings (logo, language etc) each time a Quote or Invoice is viewed.
(June 20 2010)
(June 14 2010)
- NEW LOOK! Same functionality, new look.
- Fix bug where error given if Next Invoice/Quote number already in use.
- Allow sorting of Grid columns on all tabs. Click on the column heading to change the grid sort order.
- Sort Customer drop-down lists alphanumerically rather than just alphabetically, to allow for numeric customer names.
- Fix bug regarding Customer numbering and sorting.
- Corrections to french translation.
- Sort Customer drop-down lists alphabetically for easier customer retrieval.
- Flexible Items – option to modify the Item Description and Price when adding an Item to an Invoice or Quote.
- Items sorted alphabetically for easier Item retrieval.
(22 May 2010)
- New languages added: Dutch and German.
- Flexible Invoice & Quote numbering – go to the Invoice Settings page to set up your own Invoice and Quote numbering.
- Expanded allowable logo width to 700 pixels.
- New currency – Dominican Peso.
- Update software links.
- Fix Project Date translations.
(09 May 2010)
- Added a Slovakian translation and modified Invoice document to only display Job fields on the Invoice lines if the Invoice contains a Timesheet/Job entry.
(05 April 2010)
- Allow Payment amounts up to 999,999.00 and display Payment Amount to 2dp.
(25 March 2010)
- In our latest release we have added a Payments tab – you can now track your Customer Payments and view Outstanding Balances on your Invoices.
(18 Mar 2010)
- New logo, and change to allow Item Quantities to be added as Real numbers (i.e. with decimal places).
- Added Quotes tab to the software. Create Quotes as well as Invoices! Please view our tutorials (Numbers 8 & 9) to see the updates.
(21 Jan 2010)
- In this version we have added 3 custom fields for use on the Invoice. Please refer to the Help files for setup and usage info.
(16 Jan 2010)
- Added Italian language option.
(14 Jan 2010)
Minor update (11 Jan 2010)
Minor update (11 Dec 2009)
- We have modified the Tax Rates to allow decimal places, and have increased the maximum Job Rate to 9999.
(21 Oct 2009)
- Resolved an issue with deleting and adding Customers.
(19 Oct 2009)
- We have allowed decimal places in the Job Rate.
(7 Oct 2009)
- You will now be able to choose the theme color for your Invoices, and set up default ‘Invoice Notes’ in the Invoice Settings page.
(4 Aug 2009)
- We have added the option to create an Invoice in multiple languages.
(2 Jul 2009)
Minor bug fixes. (1 Jul 2009)
- Allow for larger company logo (200 x 350 px).
- Allow company logo to be removed/cleared.
- Include font selection for Invoice document.
- Enable discounts at the line level (i.e. per item).
- Fixed bug with Currencies not set to USD.
(30 Jun 2009)
Original Version (12 Jun 2009)